This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
We are so proud of how well your children have adjusted to the school schedule! Please help us minimize our restroom time by working with your child to unfasten belts and pants. We have one bathroom for 20 students. Unfastening every child’s belt or pants takes away from our instructional time. We appreciate your help! This week we will continue to review our daily routines and rules for the classroom and the school. Our letter focus for the week will be the first letter of your child’s name and in math we will be working on patterns. Please do not forget to send in a family photo! We are looking forward to our first full week with your children and are excited to get the ball rolling! Have a great week!
- Establish routines that will help your child to be attentive in school, such as getting plenty of sleep, eating a healthy breakfast, and being ready on time.
- Ask the names of your child’s teachers and classmates. • Talk about the school schedule and sequence of activities during the school day.
- Practice safety rules to use when going to school and returning home every day. Most of all, promote cooperation at home every day, which will help your child make a smooth and positive transition to school. Welcome to our VPK family!
- Follow directions the first time.
- Listen when the speaker is talking.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Use your inside voice.
- Have fun.